Randall’s award winning magic and illusions have taken him outside of the US and coast-to-coast. His humor and touching stories, along with his wonderful illusions and warm personality are some of the reasons groups use him again & again. Randall has been performing magic professionally for 20 plus years. Eller has been seen on television affiliates for ABC, NBC and CBS, across the country. A few of his corporate clients include: Levi Strauss, International Paper, Kellogg’s’ International, Federal Express, AT&T, Alltel, Phillips and Shell Oil.
- The whole audience was moved, I still have goose bumps
- "You far exceeded my wildest expectations! I thank you for allowing God to work through you, and boy is He ever working through you"!
New Brunswick, Canada
- Randall…you had all of us spell bound from beginning to end.
- How in the world did you escape out of the glass box filled with water? Can you really hold your breath for 3 minutes? Please come back!
Human Resource Director
Federal Express, Memphis, TN
- He was funny, personable, engaging and spellbinding
- Randall Eller performed at the 2009 Wal-Mart Shareholder’s Meeting for the US Playing Card Company representing Bicycle Playing Cards. He was funny, personable, engaging and spellbinding. He worked with small groups of people over and over for two days. He was enthusiastic with the 3000th person as the 1st. Randall is a very entertaining magician and I would recommend him for any size group!
The US Playing Card Company
- Randall was professional, engaging, funny and most importantly magical!
- We hired Randall Eller for our Faculty and Staff Christmas party. Randall was professional, engaging, funny and most importantly, he was magical. He had the entire room in the palm of his hand. This is our third time to hire Randall and it will not be our last. Is there any better endorsement than that?
Tommy Stewart, President
Concord College, Memphis, TN